Sunday, October 11, 2009

Honeymoon time!

So tomorrow we leave on our mystery honeymoon...well MY mystery honeymoon, I am beginning to realize that almost EVERYONE knows besides me where we are going. But I am very excited to find out. So we have been married now for two weeks and its been a very crazy two weeks, between moving in, organizing, running a marathon returning things oh and studying for midterms...let's just say we are VERY excited to have a week off.
I just actually wanted to thank every one who has helped us out this past month. Both of our families have been right there for us whenever we've needed help with out hesitation. Also Beverly Astin, wow that woman can really transform a room in 5 minutes. The night before the wedding she completely transformed our family room to look great and not to mention she did my hair and makeup at 4 in the morning before I went to the temple and was there all through the day to do touch ups, so thanks Beverly!
Grandma and Bob, thank you so much for the beautiful flower arrangements and Bob thank you for all the lights and work you did in the backyard. Wow, everything looked amazing! I owe ya guys big time.
And i know there were so many others who helped in the neighborhood, so thank you to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment