Sunday, June 17, 2012

Disneyland DAY 2&3

OK, I am sorry for the longest post in the whole wide world, maybe if I would blog more often this wouldn't happen...lesson learned.

Disneyland Day 2, early entry.  So we began at 7 in the a.m. on Star Tours...

Rachel looks like Powerline here!



An on going joke of the trip was to sneak into everyone's pictures...job well done Jess, job well done.






Rachel is showing us her princess skills here and trying to summon the local animals with her singing voice.











Tom Sawyer's Island. 



Jess helping a random kid...he wasn't impressed with her performance.


Apparently ducks love Disneyland as well.

Jess is prepping for Splash Mountain.



Winnie the Pooh ride, I think Jess is genuinely scared here...




Indiana Jones!

Pineapple goodness...need I say more?




Jess found a friend. 

Isaac trying to recreate a Disney moment.

We had to get a picture with Max, what a hunk.



This was Jess' favorite ride, The Silly Symphony Swings.

Worn out.


Some might call it Toonton...




Entering the Twilight Zone.




Day 3!  Starting the day off right with some Dumbo.  



Matchy matchy!


Prince Charming!














Disneyland was such a blast, especially seeing Grace and Emily experience it all.  It is the most cheesy and cliche thing but Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth, I had so much fun with my family, and although we may have been the most obnoxious group there, I wouldn't have had it any other way!


2 comments: