Monday, February 15, 2016

New Year's and then some

January consisted of delicious New Years king crab dinner at my grandma's, parties with friends, Daphne's second ski outing, hanging out with friends and seeing the Provo Temple.   

Isaac and I also set a New Year's resolution to go on one date a week.  We started the year off with a fun climbing date and thus far have stayed pretty consistent with the exception of one week.  

We are excited to start a new year with new adventures in store!



^^
this girl loves a hat



^^
little feet in Hunter boots, I could die


^^
just having a good laugh









^^
the one time Daphne fell asleep in my arms, I loved every second of it

^^
saying by to Maddie before she heads back to Hawaii


^^
she LOVES our bed and brushing her teeth








^^
i was very attached to my tree this year and so instead of taking it down I made it into a Valentine's tree! 







No comments:

Post a Comment