So I finished both of my papers and of course, now that its almost 4:30 in the morning, I can't seem to fall asleep. So of course I went to jcrew.com. All I have to say is I love this coat so very much and I am kind of crazy about it...
How beautiful is this?! But seeing as it's not exactly a necessity and that I am most positive I will live without it, despite what I may think, all I can do is waste my time looking at it.
Back to the not being able to sleep thing, with Christmas coming up I couldn't help but think of one of my favorite movies. White Christmas with Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney. There is this one scene that is one of my favorites...
I love that coat!! I girl can dream though right? I still need to come to Jcrew to see you. Not sure what happened when I said I would come in and then I didn't. Surprisingly I must have forgotten. silly me! We miss you here in St. George!
I love that coat!! I girl can dream though right? I still need to come to Jcrew to see you. Not sure what happened when I said I would come in and then I didn't. Surprisingly I must have forgotten. silly me! We miss you here in St. George!
ReplyDelete