Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Dentists....aka the Devil's advocate
















Open up! I know it is so cliche to say this, but I absolutely hate going to the dentist. I know I know you are probably thinking "ya well who does enjoy the dentist?" Remember the days when you were a kid and you'd go to the dentist and you got to watch a movie or play games while you sat in those horrible chairs? Yeah well those were the days. Then at least you could be distracted while the dentist is throwing an ice pic at your tooth. And not to mention it would block out the terrible grinding noise on your teeth...bleh, like fingernails on a chalk board. Well unfortunately the good ole days are over and I hate the dentist. I just had a tooth fixed this morning at 7 am (what a great way to wake up) and it's killing! Oh and did I mention the right side of my face is NUMB?! I tried drinking some water and needless to say....it did not work out. So thank you dentist, thank you for the numb face, sore mouth and the headache. Thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment