Despite the bitter cold, January has been so nice. I usually resent the month because it's depressing and cold, and working retail in January is a real drag. But this year it has been kind of nice. I had a whole bunch of PTO left over from the year that I had to take so I had 2 WHOLE weeks off! What does one do when one has 2 whole weeks off you may ask. Well here it goes...
.JPG) |
| Ice skating down at the Gallivan Center with the fam. |
.JPG) |
| Rachie and I made dinner for Grandpa and Grandma, she made the most delicious pesto sauce! |
.JPG) |
| Jessie and Meggie ski day. |
.JPG) |
| Cousin temple date dinner at Simply Thai...SO good! |
.JPG) |
| Boys Halo night, you think they are close enough to the TV? |
.JPG) |
| On one of my weeks of PTO I worked out at my parents restaurant in Bountiful, Salt City Burger Co., ever heard of it? I got to work in the kitchen, how fun is that! |
.JPG) |
| Gracie Meggie ski time on the lift. |
.JPG) |
| Above the inversion. |
 |
| Vegas trip with our friends Matt and Lauren, Isaac looks super stoked to go to the CES convention. |
 |
| Yummy sandwich! |

Max Brenner's...so yummy!
.JPG) |
| The boys being silly at the Nike store. |
The Beatles Love show was Amazing! I would go three more times if I could, loved loved loved it!
.JPG) |
| This is what we came home to after Vegas. 50 degrees to 4 degrees, welcome home us! |
 |
| If you haven't already heard, Isaac created an app and it is in the app store now! Go download it and leave a review!!! I am so excited for him! |
Our annual snow shoe and sled extravaganza! Although we may have wanted to kill Isaac on the way up, it was totally worth it on the way down!
Happy January! Hope yours has been as swell as ours has!
awesome! your january has been way better than mine!
ReplyDelete