Life's been a little hectic these days. I started working at City Creek, Isaac's working on all sorts of projects and we've had a lot going on with our families lately. But it's all been a blast. Here's a quick summary of the haps lately;
Spring has arrived! I got these beautiful flowers from a friend of mine after teaching a lesson on individual worth to her young women. Honestly, I think I learned more from the lesson, it was a fun experience but a little nerve racking talking to the young women!
Poker with Grandma and Papa Bob!
Spring skiing with this lovely lady, soon to be a missionary in the Chile Santiago West mission.
A University of Utah basketball game, my cousin Ryan played on the team. This is my cousin Melissa's cute little boy Jackson playing on the court after the game.
Silly Dad and Jess pictures.
Grandma's famous ski jump suit being put to good use.
Movie dates with Grandpa.
A walk down memory lane with these three before they tear down Olympus High School. I didn't even go there and I got a little teary eyed.
Fun cousin time with Claire and Cole, this was their first time skiing and they totally rocked it!
Mom and Liz enjoying the fun spring skiing.
And first outdoor climb of the season with Jess yesterday! Bring on the warm weather! We are ready.
i love the catchup! i feel like we haven't hung out in sooo long!
ReplyDelete