Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Goals

Goal setting and goal keeping is not one of my strongest attributes.  It is something I definitely need to work at.  So that being said, here are my three goals for the month of April. 

1: Finish my book.  I love to read but somehow other things take up all my free time.  Well that will change this month. I am bound and determined to finish this book by the end of the month.  This shouldn't be too hard since it's started out to be a great read.


2: My second year of college I decided to take arabic classes.  I finished my courses but really struggled.  I have forgotten a lot of what I had learned but have decided to get back into it.  I will start by learning 4 words a day.

3: I am going to run at least twice a week.  

I know these may all seem like small and insignificant goals, but I need to start somewhere!  Quite frankly, I am a little nervous about it all. So wish me luck!

1 comment: