Wednesday, April 16, 2014

catch up...

Life has been a little crazy lately, not bad crazy, just crazy.  Here are some of the happenings lately...

Night showing of Divergent, I felt a little like a 16 year old...but I kind of loved it.

One of our favorite games right now.  It is called Taluva and it's a territory control game, Isaac loves his Euro games.

yummy cheese cake for my wonderful mother-in-law's birthday

My sister Emily jammin' on the sax, she's going to be the next big thing, I'm sure of it.

A nice spring skiing day with Isaac, Sarah and Em.

My cousin Mari and her husband DJ invited us to go fly kites...this isn't your run of the mill kite though...it's kind of intense and their kite can most certainly pick you up off the ground.

I was super excited about flying the kite on my own, a little scary at first but so much fun.

Some of our sunday activities include building card towers...along with awesome photo bombing.

They also include sunday walks/scooter rides/rollerblading... 

...in lemur suits...

with striped tail and all...



Random, I know, but it keeps things interesting.  At least we think.


In other news...


we bought a house...making grown up decisions can be scary but we are so excited for this new adventure...

...and...


for those who don't already know...baby Paulsen is due middle of August and we could not be more excited.  Things are about to get real over here.

Disclaimer: although it may seem that we have it all together, believe me, we don't.  Fake it till you make it.











No comments:

Post a Comment