My pregnancy felt like 9 years. Now 9 months has seemed like 9 minutes! Oh Daphne girl you have us wrapped around your chubby little fingers and I am pretty happy about it.
At 9 months Daphne is...
sitting up confidently
clapping her hands and playing patty cake (at least her version of it)
giving us the cheesiest and yummiest grins and smiles
waving, the whole arm gets involved and it's pretty adorable
exerting her voice/screaming. Not because she is mad or sad, just to make sure we all know she's there.
pivoting around and getting on all fours, in fact she crawled for the very first time on Mother's Day. Best. Gift. Ever. I love watching her chubby little thighs crawl around.
saying "dada" ALL the time. She was whispering it for a while (I'm convinced she was sparing my feelings), but now she says it loud and proud.
still LOVING Winnie the Pooh (the original 1977 version)
devouring food, this is no exaggeration. After all, where do you think she gets all that chunk from?
starting to snuggle again, she snuggled when she was a newborn but then got real curious of her surroundings. She doesn't snuggle for long but I love any second I can get. It just melts my mama heart
loving being outside on the grass and loves to pick the grass
Daphne, we love you to the moon and back.
Daphne, we love you to the moon and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment