Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lately

I found some photos on Isaac's phone that I just couldn't help but share.  Also, Daphne is 11 months.  We are at T minus 23 days till she turns 1.  I may or may not have a minor (or major) panic attack about it EVERY day.  How did my new born bean sized baby get to be this big?!  I mean really!  And the fact that we just got our first babysitter last night made it even worse.  Don't get me wrong, our babysitter was Amazing, and it was nice getting away with Isaac to see the Tabernacle Choir concert, but getting a babysitter (that wasn't family) made me feel like a real life parent.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was babysitting for young families in the neighborhood.  I may as well send Daphne to kindergarten tomorrow because that's how fast time feels these days.

^^
family hikes=perfection




^^
Daphne, you will be so embarrassed of your parents at some point.  Sorry not sorry.






^^
Daphne is now on whole milk, no more of that icky formula and onto the real stuff!





^^
yes, we are still doing baths in the sink.  I kind of love it.



^^
Daphne's new thing is bringing her hand to her ear and saying, "hi".  It melts my heart a little bit every time.






^^
check out our first harvest!!!








^^
this picture=heart eyes for days








^^
Isaac and his friends biked the Crest Saturday morning, the canyon is so beautiful right now!





^^
Before the concert we went to Spitz, a fun new greek restaurant in Sugar House.  I had the Doquitos, basically the greek answer to the taquito, naturally I was 100% on board and they did not disappoint.  




^^
a little rough draft of Daphne's birthday party invites.  Hopefully they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment