Monday, November 2, 2015

Osterloh's Take Oahu

It's been a long time since our whole family has gotten together for a family trip so we decided to take a trip to Hawaii.  This was the first time all of us had been on a plane together, we were quite the bunch.  Thankfully I had many helpers on the plane for Daphne, not to mention the amazing flight attendants who constantly wanted to hold Daphne and were so sweet with her.

Daphne embraced the beach scene.  She LOVED the sand and water.  We spent most our days at various beaches along the North Shore where we snorkeled, swam, surfed (at least tried), hiked, cliff jumped and ate.

I think by the end of the trip we all had a mixture of salt water and sun screen oozing out of our skin, you can never have enough sun screen!


^^
someone really knew how to relax on the plane

^^
we couldn't go all the way to Hawaii with out getting some shaved ice 



^^
low back suits are all the rage this year
































^^
dat bootie though










^^
those faces, I kind of like these two a lot




























^^
yep Daph, you are stuck with us









^^
I think I know where Daphne gets her beautiful olive skin from












Sorry for the picture overload but I couldn't just pick a few.  I am so glad we were able to share this fun time with my family.  These are memories we will cherish for ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment