Monday, August 15, 2016

Tahoe Part 2

Our last few days in Lake Tahoe the wind finally slowed down and we spent those days out on the boat.  Daphne LOVES being on the boat and luckily doesn't mind her lifejacket either.  She does get a little bossy when it comes to driving the boat, the girl likes to be in control.  We ended the day at the pool and the most delicious Italian food at a little place called Lanza's.  Two words, baked penne.  I know that sounds like the most boring thing to order but it is the most delicious penne you will ever eat.  After dinner, per tradition, we played a nice round of iPod Idol

The next day we got out on the Lake early and were rewarded with some of the smoothest nicest water.  Daphne fell asleep in my mom's arms and had a great nap on the boat (she woke up as a completely terror but was quickly remedied with some peanut butter M&Ms).  We spent the last evening on the beach and set up hammocks under the pier, it was the perfect way to end our fun filled vacation.  Tahoe always has us wanting to come back for more, it's one of those places you don't want to leave.


^^
in her element

^^
hanging out on Uncle Sean's boat

^^
hit it!

^^
Jess getting some crazy cuts

^^
although this picture does not show it, Daphne kept on wanting me to put the ski boots on her.  I think she's ready for her own competitive skis 

^^
oh Daph, one day I hope you'll enjoy taking pictures with me...until then, I will force it on you for posterity's sake



^^
very serious about her coloring 




^^
my Dad kissing the water with his elbow, I love watching my parents ski

^^
cool sea plane




^^
my AMAZING grandma nancy got up on a slalom ski for the first time in 7 years.  She is such a great example and always has a great attitude and really shows that you can do anything you put your mind to

^^
just some casual hammock reads













^^
the last night the winds were super calm and my dad took me out on the hobie!



^^
I may have a raccoon tan but my eyes will thank me later







No comments:

Post a Comment