Thursday, December 29, 2016

Holidays: November

November came with some of the nicest and warmest days which meant a lot of trips to the park.  The second week in November I started to feel more like myself again and we were able to get out a lot more.





^^
trampoline park fun with cousin Airi, they are forces to be reckoned with

^^
the night before thanksgiving I made my favorite salted caramel apple pie




^^
my Grandma and Bob came out for Thanksgiving, we had so much fun cooking together


^^
I think we had a total of 7 pies, 4 of which were homemade




^^
after dinner we walked through my parent's neighborhood.  We had a big storm the night before that blanketed the valley in the most beautiful snow




^^
my mom's house looking extra dreamy 

^^
my finished product

^^
Thanksgiving movie night to see Moana with the fam


^^
one of many attempts for a family photo




^^
this Christmas bear quickly became Daphne's favorite and was carried around with her most everywhere

^^
Gigi and Papa meeting Raleigh for the first time

^^
Raleigh performed nicely for them 




No comments:

Post a Comment