Thursday, March 2, 2017

Our Little Snow Bunny

Daphne got her first ski pass this year so we've been trying to spend more time up in the mountains to get this girl skiing like a pro.  It's a work in progress but I think she is definitely starting to get more comfortable.  A couple weeks ago Isaac and Jess (Raleigh and I hung out at the house) took her on the big lifts for the first time (we were just taking the tow rope before). Isaac said she absolutely loved it (pictures to come soon).  Jess was talking to her about making a pizza shape with her skis, Daphne thought they were actually going to get pizza (a girl after my own heart).  When she didn't see any pizza on the slopes she started yelling out, "pizza! pizza! where are you?! Let's find a pizza!".  Daphne is always making us laugh.  We are having so much fun watching her do new things and continue to grow into her little personality. 



^^
chillin' with her buddy Axel


^^
tow rope selfie

^^
I'm sorry, but there are few things more adorable than a 2 year old walking in her ski getup and boots 

^^
learning with the best.  I am not sure how but my dad had the patience to teach all of us how to ski


No comments:

Post a Comment