We started our Easter morning with lemon poppy seed pancakes topped with strawberries, they were delicious if I do say so myself. Obviously it was accompanied with easter candy at 9 in the morning. Let's be honest here, is there ever a bad time for candy (especially holiday candy)? After church we headed to my parents for Easter dinner and an egg hunt for Daphne. We all left my mom's in a full blown sugar coma, no regrets here though.
^^
this one is blurry, but it seemed like the best we could get
^^
family pictures are hard
^^
Daphne found an old pocket size Book of Mormon of mine and is obsessed with it. I wish I could say it had something to do with the content but I am sure it is mostly because of the size.
^^
I can't get enough of this handsome little guy
^^
Daphne's grin kills me here
^^
let it be known, Daphne is obsessed with dinosaurs these days (hence, the dinosaur t shirt from the easter bunny)
^^
sugar coma
^^
Daphne's friend Axel. He lives across the street from my parents and him and Daphne have such a blast hanging out. It is so fun to see their faces light up when they see each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment