It was Daphne's first time on the beach and at first she was very hesitant. After a little while she felt more comfortable on the sand and then we couldn't keep her out of it. She loved digging in it, playing with it and unfortunately eating it as well. A little sand never hurt anyone, right? (Insert nervous mom voice).
Also, Daphne is 10 months old, that is just 2 shy of a year. Maybe I'm in denial, ok so I am definitely in denial. 10 month Daphne is;
Also, Daphne is 10 months old, that is just 2 shy of a year. Maybe I'm in denial, ok so I am definitely in denial. 10 month Daphne is;
- always on the move; especially towards our poor plant in our front room. He's been looking real sad thanks to Daphne.
- pulling herself up on everything, she hasn't taken any steps yet but instead pulls her self up and when she wants to get down falls on her cushioned bottom.
- saying mama, dada, puh puh and buh buh and always has so much to say; especially when we are in the car.
- loving hikes in the Deuter carrier. Girl loves some good ole mountain fresh air.
- exerting her voice. Girl's got pipes.
Daphne girl, we love you to the moon and back.
^^
my good friend Joss and her son Charlie (just a month and 10 days older than D) came down from Logan. We had so much fun hanging out with them at the beach!
^^
disclaimer: we did not leave her in the sun for long like this. I just laid her down for a quick second and couldn't help snapping a photo of those junky legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment