Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Lately

Last week Daphne spent time with her Auntie Sarah and Auntie Gracie while I was at work, hung out with cousins in town from Ohio and we spoiled Isaac for Father's Day.  Here are some pictures that sum up our week.



^^
our tree in our backyard in bloom!




^^
hammocking, it's all the new rage with the young kids

^^
sitting very relaxed in Nana and Papa's swing

^^
Father's day, somehow I managed to get a picture of the table but not Daphne and Isaac, FAIL.

^^
sudsy  hair makes for an awesome do

^^
someone LOVED the sweet potatoes (not pictured was Daphne inhaling her first taste of salmon)


^^
Daphne's Aunt Cara brought her fun parachute for the kids to play with, I'd say it was a hit!






It was a great week!  Now we are getting ready for a fun little trip up to Bear Lake for a few days while Isaac roughs it at scout camp.  Bring on the beach!  



No comments:

Post a Comment