Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ding-a-ling

We are celebrating Christmas in full swing over here, at least we are trying.  The house is decorated, the christmas music is playing and I almost have my Christmas shopping done (it's truly a Christmas miracle!).  

Decorating the tree this year was a little tricky since Daphne wants to grab ALL the ornaments.  I probably restrung the tree with twinkle lights 100 times and it still doesn't look perfect but we love it anyways.

Christmas to me is the Lynn Anderson christmas album (Ding-a-ling is our favorite, my mom listened to it growing up, I listened to it, and now Daphne will listen to it), hanging out at home watching It's a Wonderful Life and many other christmas classics (the list is long), baking (still haven't done that one yet) and indulging in holiday treats (maybe a little too much). 


^^
my little helper with decorations



^^
queen of the bay window! What. A. HAM.





^^
don't mind my crazy cords


^^
she was really digging the candy cane


^^
that face though


^^
This girl LOVES any and all hats, it's pretty hilarious.


^^
my crazy eyes and D's face at our sleepover under the tree


^^
watchin' The Grinch, she's way into it



^^
practicing her piano skills



^^
we love playing with friends


^^
D loves watching ski movies, this one was done with glowing ski suits at night and is SO cool!




^^
our Santa


^^
I was so excited to put my nativity up that I bargained so hard for in Jerusalem




No comments:

Post a Comment