^^
I mean...
^^
Savior of the World selfie. My sister in law played Mary in the production and was absolutely amazing! Such a great reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.
^^
Meet my cousin Mari, the baby whisperer!
^^
my in laws had the most wonderful neighborhood christmas breakfast that we got to tag along to. Full with photo booths, bomb fires, breakfast casseroles and sweets.
^^
addressing and getting christmas cards ready to send out (they are very late this year but it is actually my first year doing it so I am very excited)
^^
surprise visit from aunt Cara
^^
these little piggies though
^^
we are preparing to watch the new Star Wars movie by watching all the movies, and preparing Daphne as well
^^
remnants of pigtails
^^
her new favorite hangout
^^
our killer snow storm!
^^
another one of her favorite hang out spots
^^
night sledding with the Quilters, SO much fun!
^^
these cute cousins loving the snow
^^
Daphne crashed Jess' party last night, hangin' out with the cool kids is her jam
^^
and more piggy tails because how could I not?!


No comments:
Post a Comment