This Easter was so nice. Beautiful weather, wonderful church service and fun with family. Daphne was a little more aware of what was going on this year but still didn't quite get it. I think she was just excited about the jelly beans, who isn't though?!
I am so grateful for Easter and to be able to reflect on all that my Savior has done for me. Christ is the ultimate example of service and love. Isaac and I recently decided we wanted to refocus and really try and center our lives around serving others. It can be so easy for us to get caught up in this crazy world, I want to be the person who loses themselves serving others, those are the people that are truly the happiest. I am so grateful for my Savior's example and love. Because he lives, I can be with my family forever, and that makes me pretty excited.
So here is yet another picture overload, but bunny ears were involved, so how could I not?
^^
stickers = a pleasant church experience...most of the time
^^
we didn't get a picture of the 3 of us (I really need to be better at that). This one is pretty great though.
^^
watching 101 Dalmatians and WAY into it
^^
Easter egg hunt was a total hit
^^
a pony with a bow
And there we are, over and out.
I love little D! And I really love reading your blog!
ReplyDelete