Monday, March 28, 2016

More catch up, February to the beginning of March

Valentine's Day to the beginning of March.  Bear with me, here we go.



^^
Valentine's special breakfast was stuffed french toast.  It's kind of our favorite thing, and obviously completely fat free and zero calories.




^^
Daph glamming up for St. Valentine's Day, should I be worried that she already wants to wear lipstick?




^^
my mom made the most delicious dinner accompanied by the most amazing chocolate mousse in chocolate cups.  Need I say more?




^^
18 month check up


^^
not really diggin' her pony tail



^^
working hard at the office




^^
and then exhausted from working so hard


^^
she works out



^^
piggy buns, I die




^^
just out of the bath, gotta keep dry




^^
hanging out with Auntie Em at the dentist and feeling real comfortable in the chair



^^
hang outs with Max




^^
prepping for her ski day




^^
and then exhausted from the skiing



^^
walking her puppy.  The dress she's wearing was mine from my great Grandma (Grammy) who Daphne was able to meet right before she passed away last year.  We love you Grammy!!



^^
and this lovely nightgown was my sister Jessica's, I love that Daphne can wear the same things that my sisters and I wore when we were young.




^^
Daphne in another dress I wore


^^
playing at the park across the street, one of our favorite pass times



^^
ski date with Isaac.  It was so fun to hang out with each other, we don't get out enough with just the two of us.   



^^
and these pork tacos at the resort were a dream, I can't look at the picture with out salivating.  They were that good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment