Monday, March 28, 2016

March lately...because I need to catch up...

Here we go.

^^
if there is one thing Daphne knows how to do, it's relax.



^^
you see?  While I was working out and sweating my guts out, Daphne was just taking it easy.



^^
it never gets old


^^
curly piggies.  She has absolutely no curl in her hair (from her Dad) and so I tried putting in a little of my curly product in and was thrilled as ever to spot a bit of curl



^^
at Auntie Em's lacrosse game and watching Auntie Mo coaching her team, hanging out with the cool kids.



^^
a decent selfie/picture of us is rare, so this had to be documented



^^
park play


^^
dat wrist role though



^^
again, safety first



^^
star crossed lovers, at least if the moms have anything to do with it






^^
these girls.  If there was one thing I could tell you about Daphne and Airi, it is that they can handle their food.  It's the Osterloh side of them coming out.  Mari and I couldn't be more proud.


^^
tables set for my mother in law's birthday dinner that we hosted, we lucked out with the best weather.



^^
early easter egg hunt at Nana and Papa's


^^
the Paulsen's know how to do dessert.  Cheese cake + Glaus bakery cake + lemon bundt cake + strawberry cupcakes(not pictured)



^^
cheeser


^^
I caucused!



^^
oh, is this your bed?



^^
if looks could kill



^^
on Saturday night my mom, grandma, sisters and I went to women's conference and Daphne and Isaac went to target and In N Out for a Daddy daughter date.  They came home with new sunglasses and Daphne wouldn't take them off all night.  I could die.


No comments:

Post a Comment