Sunday, December 2, 2012

We Osterlohs don't get competitive often, but when we do, it is over gingerbread houses...

We went to my parents house tonight.  I love my mom's house during the holidays, it is so warm and cozy.  We had our annual gingerbread house contest tonight.  Everyone gets more and more creative, it's hard to keep up with!  Here are some pictures from the night.

Jess and Rachel...so proud of their Bieber creation...

Mari and DJ's Oogie Boogie Man from The Nightmare Before Christmas.


Maddie's UofU basketball court, you can see Ryan (our cousin who is on the b-ball team) is there too!


Bieber Fever anyone?


Jackson was a good judge with his "ooos and aaahhhs".


Mine and Isaac's creation, the Spruce Goose from The Aviator.


My parents house, I love the wreaths on the windows!

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing sunday.  I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment