Monday, April 13, 2015

March

March was so wonderful.  We had beautiful weather accompanied by a huge winter storm that made for some of the BEST powder skiing I have every experienced.  My mom and I went up together and got some serious first tracks.




Also, my cousin Mari and our good friend Joss all got together with our babies, poor Charlie is a little outnumbered but later on I don't think he'll mind.  And yes, Daphne is trying to eat Charlie, at least it appears that way, I think I may have a little trouble maker on my hands.




These last three pictures were taken by the very talented Mariko




My little cheese ball to a drunken sailor, don't mind the milk falling down her cheek.





Someone wanted to help with laundry.




Our second ski BBQ.




 This is what most days look like at my parents house, Daphne and her posse 






The rest is just a bunch of snippets from our day to day life, bath time, Winnie the Pooh, trips to home depot and cheering on Maddie at her lacrosse games.  Oh and my attempt at baking a cake from scratch, which I thought was pretty successful.












1 comment: