I recently found some pictures from the day Daphne was born. Because Daphne was breached and had to be delivered c-section Isaac and I were the only ones able to be in the O.R. (as far as family goes). We brought our little camera in to take some pictures of Daphne just seconds old. The pictures we got were just simple and definitely not professional by any means but they make me so happy.
^^
This is just minutes before it all began, don't mind our nervous/excited faces. This is possibly one of my favorite pictures of us together.
^^
first family photo, courtesy of our anesthesiologist
^^
Daphne's first bath, don't mind that I look like I've just been in a street fight
Side Note: My nurses were amazing, I can't say enough good about them. The one in the far left in this last picture was pregnant and due real soon and actually ended up having her baby while daphne and I were still in the hospital! I am so grateful for them and that they made the whole experience so wonderful for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment