Monday, April 20, 2015

Swinging, selfies and skiing

I was looking through Isaac's pictures on his phone and found some good ones that I just couldn't help but share.  So prepare yourself for a random assortment of pictures.

While in California Daphne experienced her first swing, I'd be lying if I told you she loved it right off the bat, but she slowly warmed up to it.





Isaac and I just embarrassing our child...yes, we are going to be "those" kind of parents.









I know this picture is blurry but there's something about it that I just love. 




Remember how I said Daphne was a terror on the plane ride home?  Well this was our attempt at a solution...





Daphne enjoying whipped cream.




 Last week Utah was hit with the storm of the year, and we had some of the best skiing of the season.








 



My Mom and Dad were so nice to watch Daphne so I could enjoy the fresh pow.

Daphne sandwich anyone?


She loves sitting in Grandpa's chair.


A little taquito.





And then just some randoms...









Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment